ENLARGING SKETCHES

Click on sketches below to enlarge them

Thursday, July 30, 2009

Shed Acquarium Int View- June 14th, 09


Wow,, this was my very first sketch I did this summer.. This is where it all started for me this summer.. Something natural just hit me.. I was totally stunned that I got the spirit of this sketch.. and the right angles on the canopy like spaceship top.. I would love to return and render this in color!

Too bad Bubba is dead.. For those of you who never met Bubba.. Bubba was a gigantic fish that was left in front of the Shed Aquarium steps and later discovered to be an exotic species. I've seen Bubba for the last 30 years of my life since I was a child. Well he's important, since he was the first fish to be treated with Chemo therapy and it was a huge success...

Click Here for Bubbas Info: http://www.sheddaquarium.org/bubbasupergrouper.html

No comments:

Post a Comment