ENLARGING SKETCHES

Click on sketches below to enlarge them

Friday, August 21, 2009

High-Rise Under Thunderstorm


Around 9:00pm Thursday evening, Chicago had severe dark-dark blue clouds hovering all over downtown.. It was awesome and very rare.

As I was dropping off a customer in the south loop area, I noticed about 4-6 layers of assorted color spectrum's bouncing off this particular high-rise near Roosevelt & Columbus.

I knew that If I didn't sketch & render this, I would never see it again! This rendering captures the spirit and feeling of that particular 25 minute brief moment!

By the time I was done with the sketch, the yellow streaks were all gone..

The yellow vertical streaks are accurate and I have no idea where they would come from. I see this building every day and it has NEVER had any yellow streaks what so ever !!!

Enjoy..................

No comments:

Post a Comment